Don’t wait for a random client – promote yourself successfully.
First and foremost, Google AdWords Campaigns are based on the PPC (Pay per click) money charge type. It means that you are not paying for displaying an advert till no one clicks on it. Secondly, you do not have to guess keywords while Google offers the specialized tools for that. We know exactly what customers are looking for when we can measure and estimate it quite accurately.
Leave this for us and benefit from our work.
During run the campaign we focus on reduction of expenses, increase of conversion rate (the number of sales of a product compared to the number of people who visit a website to look at that product) and reinforce of ads effectiveness.
- Constant bid management per click
- Optimize existing and create new sponsored links
- Search, add new, more accurate keywords
- Searching for new key phrases (elongation of “long tail”)
- Create, analyse, measure conversions
- View and analyse statistics, find weak points
- Tests of different versions of sponsored sites and links
- Detect and report on fake clicks
- To maximize the effectiveness of your campaigns, they must be constantly refined. Only a continuous testing, measurement and optimization process will keep your PPC campaign running at the right budget.
Not sure yet? Remember about those:
You only pay for each interaction with your ad. Depending on your marketing goals, charges are based on clicks on your ad or per 1000 impressions. For each AdWords campaign, you set a budget that will never be exceeded.
Within a few minutes, your ads will be able to appear in high positions on Google search (inorganic results) by showing your ad to potential customers.Your ad will target a specific audience, so your chances of getting interested in a product or service are high.
Unlike traditional advertising, among others. In press, radio and television, you have complete control over the performance statistics of your AdWords campaigns. You have access to statistics at any time, so you have the ability to optimize your ads in real time to better reach your potential customers and lower your campaign costs.
With properly running Google AdWords campaigns, you can compete with the best in your industry.